- Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To sign up to the Service and provide a personalized security password.
- For billing-related purposes.
- To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Life Coach have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To match you with a Life Coach
- To enable and facilitate the Life Coaching services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
- Market the Platform and Life Coaching Services to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To comply with applicable state and laws, including, but not limited to laws related to protecting client and public health and safety.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Life Coaching Service
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as “phishing”, are of great concern. You should always be diligent when you are being asked for your account password from your assigned Life Coach. We will never request your credit card information in any non-secure or unsolicited communication (email, phone or otherwise). All of our payments are carried out through the website directly.
While using any Internet-based service (for the initial online payment, all other correspondence is carried out initial consultation via email to get more information and to get an up to date contact number to start the texting service. Carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology, operation and processes are all designed, built and maintained with your security and privacy in mind. We apply industry standards and best practices to prevent any unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We comply with or exceed all applicable laws and regulations regarding data privacy.
4. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. We will share with them only the minimum necessary information to perform their task for us and only after entering into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
5. Over 18’s only
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to become our user. The Service is not directed and not intended to be used by anybody under the age of 18. If you’re aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.
6. International Transfer
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers, regardless of where your data is stored, it will be maintained securely as outlined in this policy. Your consent to our Terms and Conditions followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfers.
7. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), and to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous. You should also be aware that Life Coaches may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
8. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
You can view and edit any personal data that you have provided by sending us a message or informing your assigned Life Coach. Automated processing of your Personal Information is necessary to operate the Platform effectively and to provide Life Coaching and related services.
You can exercise any of the rights the law confers to you, like for example: opt-out of all data processing, or request erasure of your data by contacting us directly. In some cases, we may be required to retain personal data to comply with applicable medical record retention laws.
Textacoach is the Controller with respect to your Personal Data. You can contact us with questions, concerns or objections about this policy, or about your data by messaging us directly.
8. Contacting us
Last Updated:4th November 2021